Thursday, September 2, 2010

2nd of September, 2010

Noon Thursday. Jaanas operation is done! She came out of the operating room 10.05am CET and is now and for the next 24h in the ICU. This to monitor her state so nothing goes wrong and there is no bleeding.

Jaana, my dear wife, you are a true beacon of life spirit, values and bravery. When we kissed 'so long' just before your operation, I know you were full of fear. As we shared some tears, I know we both had the same thought. With this fear, you still went ahead and completed your treatment. This takes bravery to a level I hope I one day will have. You are an amazing wife, my best friend and the best person throughout I ever met. I want you to know that as you are recovering.
Now, the difficult and dangerous part is over. It is now time for hard work again with as much training as you can. I have no doubt, that with this behind us, you will excel in your recovery. Your own stem cells will now start to do their magic and let's hope for a lot of it. Happy 1th anniversary my dear Jaana.

Parmi, you know that you are part of our family. I told you so many times, and I mean it now more than ever. Without you, both Jaana and me, would not have coped the way we have. You are fantastic! I hope you know how much you mean for all of us. I wish you a nice holiday and look forward to welcome you home soon again.

3 comments:

Kirsi said...

Vad skönt att operationen är över. Det är helt otroligt vad ni har fått gå igenom mycket!! Jag tänker på er och ser framemot att träffa Jaana snart i Stockholm.
Massor av kramar från Kirsi

Unknown said...

So glad to hear the operation went well. You both are an inspiration! I wish Jaana a fruitful recovery. Sending you many healing thoughts and prayers. It was truly great to spend time with you a few weeks back. Much love to all. Lisa

Anna Maria said...

Happy Anniversary yo both of you.

Glad all went well today.

Both of you give so much courage to all of us. I feel humbled as i follow you postings.

All my love and best wishes to you all.

Anna Maria xx.